UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Jun 2017, 12:40 pm   #1
kkyahoo
Triode

Default National Panasonic VP 7750A wow and flutter meter. Info?

Hi, Has anyone got any operating or service information for the National Panasonic VP 7750A wow and flutter meter? Happy to pay for any material provide.

Cheers

Kevin
Old 18th Jun 2017, 8:24 pm   #2
tri-comp
Heptode

Default Re: National Panasonic VP 7750A wow and flutter meter. Info?

Kevin,

In 2014 I contacted Panasonic in Japan asking for service- and user-doc's for the 7723A.
I didn't think they would even reply but they did.
Unfortunately with the information that Panasonic hasn't any documentation for these testers.
All Panasonic test-instruments are now supported by a contractor but I can't remember the name and I didn't keep the mail.
Old 19th Jun 2017, 5:19 am   #3
tony brady
Pentode

Panasonic test gear is now made by Levear. Sorry cannot help with a source for the manual
Old 19th Jun 2017, 11:18 am   #4
kkyahoo
Triode

Thanks guys. Kevin
Closed Thread