UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 4th May 2012, 2:27 pm   #1
Joerg Niese
Retired Dormant Member

Default Solartron/Schlumberger 7065 Voltmeter Resistances Section

Dear All!

I own an old Solatron 7065 Voltmeter. Recently I noticed that the resistance measurment works not correctly. After some testing I found that the current generator for the resistance measurement provides not the right reference current. I downloaded the operation and service manual from BAMA but unfortunately the pages for resistance measurement especially the schematic diagram are missing. All other pdf files I found in the internet were also incomplete, it seems that they came all from the same origin.

Now my question is does anybody have a service manual for the 7065 with the part of the resistance measurement (page 4.2.12 to 4.2.14, especially the diagram 2.5)?

Thank very much and

Best regards
Old 4th May 2012, 9:32 pm   #2
WME_bill
Octode

Default Re: Solartron/Schlumberger 7065 Voltmeter Resistances Section

Solartron 7065 Resistance circuit. I will scan the pages 4.2.12 to 4.2.14 which you want over the weekend. While I am struggling with the A3 sheets, are you missing other bits of the manual, as I will see if I can do them at the same time. Send me a Private Message. WME-Bill m0wpn
Old 6th May 2012, 3:42 pm   #3
WME_bill
Octode

Solartron 6065 voltmeter. Manual extracts.
for "Joerg Niese". Circuit Diag 2.5 of resistance standard current generator pages 4-2-12 to 4-2-14.
for "tb10 flyer", following his PM. Introduction, pages 1.1.3 to 1.1.4.
All as requested. Both are about 350kB, so I'll attach here.
I have scanned all the Specification and introduction, for the 7055 & 7065 microprocessor voltmeters, and all the circuit diagrams for the 7065. It comes to nearly 7Mb. I haven't scanned the whole manual yet, a slow job. If anyone wants all the circuit diagrams, I'll do a CD. It really is too large to send by email.
I have watermarked everything, as I freely provided a rare manual once to someone, which I then saw he was selling on the web. No quite the spirit of this site. WME-Bill m0wpn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 7065 1-1-3 to 1-1-4-wm.pdf (342.7 KB, 335 views)
File Type: pdf 7065 4-2-12 to 4-2-14-wm.pdf (353.6 KB, 304 views)
Old 7th May 2012, 2:52 pm   #4
Joerg Niese
Retired Dormant Member

Thank you for the pdf-files, WME bill!
That's exactly what I need now. In the next days I will start with the repair work.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Closed Thread