UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 28th Feb 2015, 6:12 pm   #1
jim_jobe
Heptode

Default Bulletin DVD

Just tried to play my DVD and it's unwatchable I'm afraid. Jerky sound and vision. I thought it was my computer but it isn't.
Jim
Old 28th Feb 2015, 6:23 pm   #2
Paul Stenning
Administrator

Default Re: Bulletin DVD

I have just tried mine and it plays fine with VLC on Windows 7.

I and the other committee members all tried the pre-release version too and none of us had any issues with that. The production ones should be identical to that.

Have you tried a different DVD player or different DVD software?

Anyone else having problems with it?

Paul Stenning
Forum Admin/Owner and BVWS Webmaster
Old 28th Feb 2015, 7:01 pm   #3
jim_jobe
Heptode

Default Re: Bulletin DVD

Cheers Paul,
It's now working fine. The only thing I've done since I last tried is to refresh Firefox which was doing lots of odd things but why that should affect Windows Media Player is beyond me.
Jim
PS: Firefox is now back to its proper speed of working; it was running dreadfully slow and having lots of hangups.
Closed Thread