UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 15th Oct 2013, 11:03 pm   #21
Wendymott
Octode

Default Re: Birketts in Lincoln

I am glad that JB is still, "ticking over"..I have had many visits, meets and conversations with John over the years, and as another name popped up Jack Annakin of Otley West Yorks was a "mentor" of mine. Alas Jack is no longer with us, but hopefully JB is still. I must pop down.. on the "off chance" he is still about.
Regards
Wendymott
Old 16th Oct 2013, 12:12 pm   #22
Anthony Thomas
Hexode

Default Re: Birketts in Lincoln

J. Birkett, the salt of the earth

I have had dealings with the company and they have always supplied what I have asked for and to a decent asking price.

I would think that J. Birkett must be in his mid 80s now, glad that he still works.

Tony
Closed Thread