UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Mar 2015, 8:25 pm   #1
high_vacuum_house
Octode

Smile Radiophile auction at Gnosall this Sunday

Good evening,
I am thinking of going along to this event on Sunday. Does anyone have any information on the event (opening time address ECT) would this event be similar to the old Wetwood events i.e just an auction on its own?
Many thanks,
Christopher Capener
Old 18th Mar 2015, 10:13 pm   #2
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.
Default Re: Radiophile auction at Gnosall this Sunday

There's a thread from 2013 on a similar theme Chris, revived last March when I supplied a list of event dates from the Radiophile Mag guessing the start time at 10-30am. A 2009 thread says 9-30 stall holders, 10-30 punters! I don't know the address or much about it but Gnosall can't be a big place, it will be a church hall or similar!

You could ring Chas Miller but only office hours 9am-1 and 2-6pm 01785 284696. Due to the retirement of his admin person, I understand this is restricted to Wednesdays now but I'm sure it will be ok if you are trying to make it on Sunday. Someone else may be better informed. You will know that everyone is welcome to Radiophile events. I've only ever been to Sambrook and Shifnal myself.
Cheers,
Dave

Last edited by dave walsh; 18th Mar 2015 at 10:19 pm.
Old 18th Mar 2015, 11:07 pm   #3
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.

I found a Radiophile advert that gives a post code ST20OET which is Gosnall and there is a village hall in Lowfield Lane which might be the venue perhaps?
Dave
Old 19th Mar 2015, 11:58 am   #4
HamishBoxer
Dekatron

That is the place and very pretty too.