UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 24th May 2011, 12:37 pm   #1
Geoff 555
Heptode

Default Circuit Diagram WeyRad SGM1

Hi all. It's a model SGN1 and if anyone has a circuit diagram I would love a copy please. It has been got at, for example a resister added to the heater chain to lower the volts to 3.2 V. this with the usual 6.3 V heaters.
Only 2 valves employed EF91 and 6C4. Metal rectifier.
Thank you.
Cheers.
Geoff.
Old 23rd Apr 2014, 10:28 am   #2
Radio Tech
Nonode

Default Circuit Diagram WeyRad SGM1

Hello folks

I believe Geoff555 was looking for the circuit diagram for the WeyRad SGM1 signal generator. I have one of these sig gens that I purchased from a member of the forum and have drawn out the diagram of this instrument. So for you Geoff and others here it is in a PDF format.

Regards

Ken
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WeyRad SGM1009.pdf (326.9 KB, 155 views)
Closed Thread