UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 13th Oct 2015, 3:05 pm   #21
Martin G7MRV
Heptode

Default Re: PMR equipment- what to do with?

Great to see you today Alan,

Theres now one very happy but equally miserable G7MRV here - Happy as I now have my Pye PF8's AND 'The Professionals' is on!, but miserable as I've another 6 hours before I'll be in my workshop and playing with them!

After seeing what was in the boot, I suspect there will be several more happy forum members before the day is out!

My Blog - http://g7mrv.blogspot.com
Old 27th Oct 2015, 1:58 pm   #22
Damo666
Hexode

Default Re: PMR equipment- what to do with?

Alan,

I'm possibly a little late to the table, but if I'm not, I would be very interested in any PF1 RX or TX if any are still available?

I would be happy to pay good money for one with clean circuitry, as the ones I've bought in the past have been mutilated.

I'll send a PM.

Last edited by Damo666; 27th Oct 2015 at 2:15 pm.
Closed Thread