UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Wanted (private buyers only, no swaps) If you need help obtaining components, sets or equipment, post a message here. Private buyers only - no traders. No swaps.

Old 13th Oct 2017, 9:32 am   #1
gazmono
Diode

Default Heathkit OS1 manual

Hi,
I have just bought a Heathkit OS1 oscilloscope. Although it has been worked on in the past (someone has replaced all the resistors and most of the capacitors) it has a couple of minor issues and I would dearly love to have a manual for it. I have looked on various places on the web but can only find schematics, not a user or assembly/repair manual. It is a bit surprising as I read that it was the first ever Heathkit kit so I would have thought there would be a lot of reproduced manuals out there. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by paulsherwin; 13th Oct 2017 at 9:42 am. Reason: To comply with forum rules
gazmono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2017, 12:18 pm   #2
Radio Tech
Octode

Default Re: Heathkit OS1 manual

Hi

I am sure I may have this manual, the scope its self is pretty straight forward, I will search my stuff and let you know by PM.

Ken
Radio Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2017, 12:24 pm   #3
Radio Tech
Octode

Found it,

PM for you Gazmo

Ken
Old 15th Oct 2017, 2:20 am   #4
karesz*
Hexode

Hi Gazmo,
you can download a cct from Vintage-Radios database.
karesz* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 5:28 pm   #5
Radio Tech
Octode

I think the op requires a whole service manual, I had already offered him the circuit

Ken