UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 28th Apr 2016, 6:27 pm   #21
turretslug
Dekatron

Default Re: General auction results - how odd!

Where there's brass.... Sadly, this is a familiar story, I've come across some breathtakingly brazen venality (did the first Bulgin really get lost....) and it just makes us all a bit hard-hearted in the end. I gave quite a few NOS CV378 and CV1377, amongst other things, to folk out of the goodness of my heart long ago when I tried to take a broad-minded interest in the audiophile scene, more the sucker me. Too many favours end up on auction sites.
Old 30th Apr 2016, 1:43 pm   #22
mark_in_manc
Octode

Default Re: General auction results - how odd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turretslug View Post
Where there's brass....
That's good - not seen that stood on its head before - I'll remember it
Closed Thread