UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 9th Oct 2017, 8:46 pm   #21
DCBassman
Triode

Default Re: New member with a huge collection of Racal items looking to learn about what I ha

Wowsers, some of that stuff stirs the old grey cells. Those Bird Thrulines are beautiful bits of kit.
Old 9th Oct 2017, 10:35 pm   #22
Oldcodger
Nonode

Default Re: New member with a huge collection of Racal items looking to learn about what I ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti2017 View Post
What a lovely response. Thanks for the time you've put in your post, a very enjoyable read. Can anyone advise how to post photographs now that photbucket doesn't work? Cheers!
Welcome. I and a lot of other folks have had that problem and one answer is Flikr.
Old 9th Oct 2017, 11:16 pm   #23
AC/HL
Dekatron

Better to download them directly into the Forum: https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/...ad.php?t=77650
Old 10th Oct 2017, 4:27 pm   #24
dave walsh
Dekatron

Location: Ramsbottom (Nr Bury) Lancs or Bexhill (Nr Hastings) Sussex.

What's the situation after your weekend visit Yeti?

Dave W
Old 11th Oct 2017, 6:05 pm   #25
stuartfurbank
Triode

Hi,
I would be very interested in buying the Racal RA1795
Do you have a price?
Kind regards.
Stuart
Old 13th Oct 2017, 9:06 pm   #26
Sparky67
Heptode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti2017 View Post
Photos
Just noticed the fourth photo in post #17 appears to be the remote control unit for a Redifon GR410, or maybe a 410T? The ATU underneath it is also part of the GR410 station.
Old 13th Oct 2017, 10:44 pm   #27
dave walsh
Dekatron

I'm presuming this has all been dealt with by now as I've heard nothing either way and Yeti hasn't re-visted

Dave W
Old 14th Oct 2017, 2:10 pm   #28
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Probably right Dave. Was just browsing ebay and there is identical Japanese 94-5 transmitter on there plus other familiar completed items sold. Can't blame him really for not wanting to give away to forum members as the very first post suggested now the true value is realised.
Rob
Old 14th Oct 2017, 5:17 pm   #29
dave walsh
Dekatron

Totally agree Rob. It's always entirely down to the vendor as Mods point out. It's only the lack of response that might be considered to be an issue.

Dave

"It's not the principle-it's the money" Eric Morecambe
Old 14th Oct 2017, 5:40 pm   #30
CambridgeWorks
Nonode

Like your new signature!!!
Rob