UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Clubs, Groups and Societies

Notices

Clubs, Groups and Societies For discussions about various clubs, groups and societies relating to our hobbies, such as the BVWS (incl RetroTechUK), BATC, RSGB, APTS, CLPGS, THG, TCC, BECG, MCR21 etc. This is NOT an official forum for any of these organisations.

Closed Thread

Old 25th Jun 2017, 8:21 pm   #1
Aerodyne
Octode

Default Radiophile Cowbit exposition is this Sunday

Just had a phone call from the esteemed Chas Miller to tell me that the Radiophile Cowbit exposition is on this coming Sunday (2nd July). I hope some of us can make it there - I certainly will.
For those who don't know where Cowbit* is or what the exposition is about, the meeting is a vintage radio and TV get-together with stalls, an auction, There's usually refreshments available tea, coffee, sandwiches, cakes, all at a very reasonable price. A chance to chat to like-minded folk and perhaps buy the odd set or two, or valves and components and other goodies.

Tony

*Cowbit (pronounced 'Cubbit' by the locals - is near Spalding, Lincs, about 20 miles from Peterborough. As usual, the meeting is in the village hall, not far from the church on the old main road that passes Cowbit. Easily found.
Old 25th Jun 2017, 8:38 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Radiophile Cowbit exposition is this Sunday

Added to the calendar.
Closed Thread