UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Closed Thread

Old 7th Aug 2017, 1:35 pm   #1
ukrrrdf
Diode

Default Anyone want an Advance signal generator model E2?

It lights up. No idea if it works beyond that. Been sitting in a shed for years, unloved and unused. Free. Lives in Brighton, think you'd have to come and get it...
Old 7th Aug 2017, 3:47 pm   #2
bobskie
Pentode

Default Re: Anyone want an Advance signal generator model E2?

Welcome to the forum! I could do with a signal generator but I'm nowhere near Brighton. I could arrange a courier to collect if that would suit. Obviously if someone nearer wants it that would be more convenient for you but I thought I would just put a word in. Thanks,

Cameron.
Old 7th Aug 2017, 3:59 pm   #3
g4aaw pete
Hexode

Yes, welcome.
These are very good generators!
I'm sure someone will take you up on your kind offer.

Regards Pete
Old 7th Aug 2017, 7:36 pm   #4
christge
Tetrode

Hi,

Thought I'd throw my hat in as well as I don't have a signal generator. I would be willing to pay postage costs if it suits to pack it up and send.

Send me a Pm if interested.

Cheers,

Geoff
Old 12th Aug 2017, 6:45 pm   #5
ukrrrdf
Diode

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobskie View Post
Welcome to the forum! I could do with a signal generator but I'm nowhere near Brighton. I could arrange a courier to collect if that would suit. Obviously if someone nearer wants it that would be more convenient for you but I thought I would just put a word in.
No one else except christge seems to want it, and you got in first, so yours if you still want it. Repeat: no idea if it's in full working order. No leads with it.

If you email me whatever I you need to know so courier can do a pick up, I'll box it up and give you a shipping weight later this week.
Old 12th Aug 2017, 8:00 pm   #6
bobskie
Pentode

That's great thanks! I sent you an email before I saw this so I asked all the questions you just answered
It will be going to a good home.

Cameron
Closed Thread