UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Other Discussions > Forum Announcements and Comments

Notices

Forum Announcements and Comments Announcements about forum changes will be made in this section. All new threads here now require moderator approval.

Closed Thread

Old 9th May 2017, 8:21 am   #1
peter_scott
Dekatron

Default Login rejected

I've bought another PC and am having difficulty logging in to the forum with it. At first I thought that I had just forgotten my password but I logged out of the laptop I'm typing this on and logged in again with no problem.

I did wonder if the new machine was not actually translating my typing correctly so I typed my password into Notepad and copied and pasted it into the password login slot but I still get rejected.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Peter
Old 9th May 2017, 9:16 am   #2
paulsherwin

Default Re: Login rejected

Are your regional and keyboard settings correct?

The forum software will always log you in if you enter the correct username and password. Remember that both are case sensitive, and all characters are significant including spaces.

You can request a password reset, or the mods will do it for you if you really get stuck, but that is unlikely to help in this case.
Old 9th May 2017, 9:44 am   #3
peter_scott
Dekatron

Default Re: Login rejected

Thanks Paul. I went into Region and Keyboard and all appeared correct without changing anything but after trying again I am now able to login!

Strange, but I'm happy now.

Peter
Closed Thread