UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Offered and Wanted Messages > Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps)

Notices

Sets, Parts and Service Information Offered (private sellers only, exact price required, no swaps) You may announce components or sets for sale or offered free here. Private collectors only - no traders. You must include an exact price. No swaps.

Old 22nd Sep 2017, 4:45 pm   #1
Pamphonica
Octode

Default Valve Boxes

As many will know, for the last 6 years I have been buying valve boxes in bulk for distribution to members of this forum (UKVRR). A good proportion of any surplus goes to the British Vintage Wireless & Television Museum in Dulwich. I keep a residue to fund the bulk buying.

The boxes are professionally made, plain white card, with internal flaps. I get them in bulk (5000 at a time) from Jan Wurstens in Germany (AskJanFirst). Prices have been kept constant for over 4 years despite post-Brexit currency woes, so you have no excuse not to tidy up your valve collection!

If you want to collect your order from a BVWS or other swapmeet or fair look for posts here. If I am going I am happy to bring your order to the event. Please PM me first. Payment when you collect.

Following a major re-stock, I now have good stocks of sizes #1, #2, #3 and #5. I have some #6 left but will not be re-stocking them due to lack of interest.

All sizes are available currently:

Size 1: 25x25x90mm (EL84/ ECC83) - 50 for 6.50
Size 2: 35x35x110mm (EF39) - 25 for 4.75
Size 3: 45x45x130mm (EL34) - 25 for 5.50
Size 5: 55x55x150mm (KT66) - 25 for 6.25
Size 6: 65x65x170mm (PX4 in bubble-wrap) -25 for 6.85 (LOW STOCK)

If you need boxes posted, Royal Mail have a good deal on 2nd Class "Small Parcels". The 2Kg limit covers any of: 350 Size 1 or 175 Size 2 or 150 Size 3 or 100 Size 5 or 75 Size 6 or mixtures thereof for 3.90 total P&P.

PM me as usual with any requirements.

All the best
Jeremy

Pamphonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 4:49 pm   #2
Pamphonica
Octode

Default Re: Valve Boxes

I'll definitely be at Harpenden this weekend, September 30th, behind the Bring & Buy.
I'll probably also be at Audiojumble on Sunday October 1st.
PM me if you want valve boxes delivered at these events.
Jeremy

Pamphonica is offline   Reply With Quote