UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Amateur and Military Radio

Notices

Vintage Amateur and Military Radio Amateur/military receivers and transmitters, morse, and any other related vintage comms equipment.

Closed Thread

Old 20th Mar 2017, 10:25 pm   #1
jamesinnewcastl
Heptode

Default TR9D Controller

Hi All

Long shot, but does anyone have one of these items? There is an Australian who is trying to build one and would appreciate some actual dimensions from the real thing.

Cheers
James
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-03-20_21-00-40.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	139581  
Old 21st Mar 2017, 10:17 am   #2
GMB
Dekatron

Default Re: TR9D Controller

I would love to have that kind of detail too, for the same reason.

One day I was going to try to see if a museum would allow one to be examined in detail.
Old 21st Mar 2017, 11:19 am   #3
jamesinnewcastl
Heptode

Default Re: TR9D Controller

Hi GMB

Someone on the Aviation Forum has indicated that he may have one 'in his shed' and another poster has indicated that the RAFM may have one for 'inspection'. If these come to fruition I'll see if I can divert information your way.

I'm going to the RAFM in May so it's possible that I may be able to take measurements if they have one lying around and things work out.

I have a 3D model of one that two others on the Aviation Forum are asking for in order to 'print' one. I don't know if that would be of interest.

The link to the forum FYI is:

http://forum.keypublishing.com/showt...l-unit-for-TR9

Cheers
James
Closed Thread