UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > General Vintage Technology Discussions

Notices

General Vintage Technology Discussions For general discussions about vintage radio and other vintage electronics etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26th Apr 2017, 11:09 am   #1
eddie_ce
Hexode

Default National Vintage Communications Fair (NVCF).

Tomorrow I will be setting off for the UK and will again be at this year's NVCF.

Being a member of this forum for a few years now, I feel that I have got to know some of the regular contributors quite well despite never having met them. The fact that I'm not in the UK means that attending other BVWS events and meeting members is not so easy.

I will be wearing a badge with my user name and would be pleased to have a brief eye-ball with other members. So hopefully if you wear badges with your forum user name, I'll be able to identify you and have a brief chat.

Regards
Old 26th Apr 2017, 3:03 pm   #2
Dave Moll
Dekatron

Default Re: National Vintage Communications Fair (NVCF).

I shall try to remember to bring my badge - I forgot it at Golborne.
Old 26th Apr 2017, 8:11 pm   #3
David G4EBT
Dekatron

I'm having a table this year - Table 'M2', ably assisted by my wife, so would be very pleased if you dropped by Eddie so that I can thank you in person for going to the trouble of sourcing the 'Philetta' badge from me from the German supplier who was no longer selling them on ebay.

I'll be pleased to meet any other forum members who happen to pass by.

I always wear a badge, but below there's a pic of my wife and me at the Ripponden QRP Convention in 2015, having a clear-out.

She looked happy because we went home with an empty car boot - I looked happy because I was in her good books! Win-win.

I'm hoping for a similar outcome at the NVCF!

Hope you get to the Museum Eddie - wonderful place. Some years since I went, when Gerry was still alive.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GQRP Rally 2015 Pic2.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	141559  
Old 26th Apr 2017, 8:31 pm   #4
crackle
Rest in Peace

If I remember, and it would not be the first time I forgot, I will wear my KB badge, and I may even put on a vintage Brimar badge.
Click image for larger version

Name:	KB_avatar3_final.gif
Views:	45
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	141561

Mike
Closed Thread