UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment

Notices

Vintage Test Gear and Workshop Equipment For discussions about vintage test gear and workshop equipment such as coil winders.

Closed Thread

Old 19th Oct 2017, 1:59 am   #1
JimboNZ
Retired Dormant Member

Default Marconi 2955 Keypad Switches

Hi,
I am wondering if some kind person could help me with information on Marconi 2955 Keypad push button switches.
Reading through the posts on this site, I see that these keypad switches are prone to failure.
My keypad has done this and I notice by reading the posts that they are available on Element 14.
I have searched Element 14 with no success.
Would anyone have the Element 14 part number or have any information as to where I may be able to purchase these keypad items.
The Marconi part number is 23465-301.

Any help would be very much appreciated
Regards
Jim
Old 19th Oct 2017, 12:48 pm   #2
kevinaston1
Hexode

Default Re: Marconi 2955 Keypad Switches

Many years ago, I believe I use some CK swithces, type D6L90F1LFS.

However, I may be wrong. Download the datasheet from their website and check the dimensions and pin connections.

You would probably have to get these from the USA.

Kevin
Closed Thread