UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Where To Get Sets and Parts

Notices

Where To Get Sets and Parts For discussions about swapmeets, rallies, NVCF and BVWS, car boot sales, antique and charity shops, dealers, newspaper adverts, the local tip and just about any other source of equipment (other than eBay).

Closed Thread

Old 4th Mar 2017, 1:15 pm   #1
The Philpott
Dekatron

Default Various unusual test meters

Various interesting test meters have just become available. I have no interest in them, but some of you might be interested.

My first ham-fisted attempt to draw attention to this broke forum rules.

When considering moderation of my second attempt please can mods be aware these items have, i believe, become available in the common and sad way- BEREAVEMENT- and the vendor and platform is not for discussion in this or in subsequent posts. Good enough?
Old 4th Mar 2017, 4:05 pm   #2
AC/HL
Dekatron

Default Re: Various unusual test meters

Please contact Dave by PM if you're interested in these items.
Old 5th Mar 2017, 6:51 pm   #3
The Philpott
Dekatron

Default Test meters- addendum.

Chaps and chapesses- Perhaps i did not make myself clear enough in previous thread- these meters are not mine, i merely noticed through the normal channels that they had come up for sale and wished to flag them up for y'all having warned the (bereaved) seller that one of them was significantly underpriced.

Seek and you will find.

Likewise i have not been bereaved (touch wood) but i thank the people who have thought that this WAS the case and sent their condolences!

Thanks
Dave
Closed Thread