UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 18th Nov 2014, 9:32 pm   #21
Ed_Dinning
Dekatron

Default Re: Early digital kit? Anyone ID, comment please?

Hi Al, some interesting stuff there. The early transistors my be of interest to guitar effects pedals builders.

Ed
Old 24th Nov 2014, 12:55 am   #22
McMurdo
Dekatron

Default Re: Early digital kit? Anyone ID, comment please?

Do we know at all if it had an actual farming use?

I've seen and repaired a highly complex automated egg-grader from the 70's that used a professional rack but containing veroboard logic boards.
The other boards with display look more commercial, I'd plumb for some sort of counter/gauge/meter/dispenser/filler/batch weigher/metal detector etc, maybe for potatoes, fuel, weedkiller, water, produce/grain etc..and thats just the farm options.