UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > Specific Vintage Equipment > Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items

Notices

Other Vintage Household Electrical or Electromechanical Items For discussions about other vintage (over 25 years old) electrical and electromechanical household items. See the sticky thread for details.

Closed Thread

Old 29th Apr 2012, 9:24 am   #1
kevsoth
Retired Dormant Member

Default Vintage projectors and an epidiascope.

Hello, I have recently acquired a 1930s Western Electric Company ( London ) film projector and was hoping somebody could advise on its history and value. It is in excellent condition however I have not powered it up so am unsure as to whether or not it actually works. I believe it was used by the government/military but I am by no means an expert. I also have a C Baker Co. Epidiascope again in very good condition with original lenses, bulbs and glass plate. Any information would be very much appreciated and I could forward pictures. Thanks.
Old 3rd Jul 2012, 9:40 pm   #2
wilxuk1
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Vintage projectors and an epidiascope.

Hi there kevsoth,

I'm sorry that my reply does not answer any of your questions, but I was hoping you may be able to help me with mine. I have seen a Western Electronics projector in a London venue and I fell in love with it. I cannot find much information on their projectors either, but I was wondering if you could let me know where you got hold of it, as I really want one!

Any info you could give me would be much appreciated.
Old 3rd Jul 2012, 10:33 pm   #3
Darren-UK
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Vintage projectors and an epidiascope.

Kevsoth hasn't visited the forum for almost two months, so you might be better emailing him (click on his name and select the email option from the dropdown).

You could also post in our Sets & Parts Wanted section for a projector (or someone may respond to this thread). Don't expect a flood of offers though, as cine projectors are not a mainstream subject here.
Closed Thread