UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Powered By Google Custom Search Vintage Radio and TV Service Data

Go Back   UK Vintage Radio Repair and Restoration Discussion Forum > General Vintage Technology > Components and Circuits

Notices

Components and Circuits For discussions about component types, alternatives and availability, circuit configurations and modifications etc. Discussions here should be of a general nature and not about specific sets.

Closed Thread

Old 3rd May 2012, 12:31 am   #1
whyperion
Hexode

Default Amateur Cine World 1950 Tape Recorder

The scans are from September 1950 , and the June July and Aug editions apparently had more information on the project. Pages 440 to 442 and is by Desmond Roe.

Hope you find of interest as a quick search of the board only really brought up later published circuits.

An internet search re the publication created a time line of changes of name , buy outs and eventual cease of publication , but just to cover myself no infringement of copyright is intended.

The scan of the circuit might be difficult to follow due to annotations by others , sorry.

I think my father used a similar circuit for the playback / record of a BSR tape deck in the mid 1960s coupled with the circuit for an amplifier posted on my mystery circuit thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ACW_TR1.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	66079   Click image for larger version

Name:	ACW_TR2.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	66080   Click image for larger version

Name:	ACW_TR3.jpg
Views:	94