View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2017, 2:10 pm   #23
GrahamN
Hexode

Default Radiophile - Radio Bygones

A quick update on the Radiophile / Radio Bygones merger.

The Radiophile website is in the process of being updated, but so far the following changes have been agreed with Chas.

PDF copies of the new combined magazine will be available. Existing pdf subscribers to Radio Bygones will receive their remaining number of copies due replaced by the same number of copies of The Radiophile. New pdf subscribers will be accepted. I hope to have a price agreed within the next week, but it will be cheaper than print copies, especially for overseas subscribers as overseas postage rates for The Radiophile are horrendous!

PDF subscriptions to the Auction List are also now available to order on the website.

PDF back issues of Radio Bygones are available, and will be uploaded to the website over the following weeks (if anyone wants any in the meantime,please let me know). Price will be £2.50 per issue.

I also hope to have pdf copies of Radiophile back issues available in due course.

Existing subscribers to Radio Bygones will be migrated to the Radiophile - the same number of copies left on the original subscription will be applied to The Radiophile subscription.

For overseas customers, the website now includes prices in US dollars and Euros (a guide only - payments are still only accepted in GB pounds)

Graham