View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 2:20 pm   #16
kenneth
Retired Dormant Member

Default Re: Taylor 45c Valve Tester - a caution -and an appeal for information sharing

Edward ,
First to explain that due to a domestic accident (I'm temporarily chief cook etc) and also being a parasitic internet user I am sometimes unable to give speedy responses hence the delay in my thanks to you for the info given.
I do not have access to facilities to post pics so am unable to get a copy of the chart to you electronically but am happy to post a photo copy if you would care to let me have an address to send it to.
Don't have the serial no to hand but will send it later. I acquired the unit along with the Valve Chart and Instruction Manual from an ex televsion dealer/repairer and believe he would have bought it from new and therefore the documents will be the ones originally belonging to the equipment. On the bottom right hand corner ot the Valve Chart (brown card cover), in small print, is 1/59 which I have always assumed was the date of printing/publication. The instruction manual cover(greeny/blue) says Taylor Windsor Model 45C Valve Tester but the actual equipment does not include the word Windsor in the printing on the fascia.
Hope this helps.
Ken